The Tree of Life

“The possession of knowledge does not kill the sense of wonder and mystery. There is always more mystery.”
― Anaïs Nin
Agamemnon II

The Tree of Life

Post by Agamemnon II » Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:19 pm

"...the most precious jewel of human thought, that geometrical arrangement of names and numbers which is called the Tree of Life. I call it the most precious, because I have found it the most convenient method hitherto discovered of classifying the phenomena of the Universe, and recording their relations. Whereof the proof is the amazing fertility of thought which has followed my adoption of this scheme." - Aleister Crowley, Little Essays: Man

In the Spring of 2017 I started a series on the Kabbalistic Tree of Life. It is an instrument of meditation which allows us to look between the concepts we normally are inclined to treat as fundamental, such as force and form, mercy and severity, emotions and the rational mind.

Key concepts:

Ein Soph Aur, the Boundless Light
The Veils of Negative Existence
The Void, Dao, Zen

leading into:

Kether, the Crown
the Fountainhead, the Prime Mover
Big Bang, Sun Wheel

playlist

For whoever wishes to learn about this, I recommend reading some standard work alongside of my videos, because of the endless breadth and depth of the subject. There is only one standard work that is truly clean of black magic: Dion Fortune's The Mystical Qabalah

Approaching such subjects is never without risk. Dream and waking life will begin to integrate. Be careful what you wish for, find the wish behind all wishes before entering here.